All progress made in Sonic Forces is stored safely on our servers. If you have previously linked it to your Google Play Games or Game Center account, you should be able to recover it automatically by signing into the same Google Play Games or Game Center account.
If you're having trouble recovering your progress by doing this, please contact our support team using the “Support” button in the game’s settings menu. It’s important to include as much information as you can about your missing account including:
- Your old account ID, if you have a record of it.
- The account ID of the profile currently on your device.
- Your old account name; this is case sensitive, so please try to be as accurate as you can
- If you have made any purchases on your missing account, please include receipts for these purchases that clearly show your order number.
- The first time you used your missing account, and most recent time you used it before it was lost.
- Any other information you can provide about your missing account.
The more information we have, the better the chance we will have of finding and restoring your progress.