Fun and Fair play is core to the experience we aim to provide with our games. With that in mind, we have created the guide below to help you understand how to behave in our games to make sure you - and the players you play with - have the best experience.
Yes, you might be having a bad day, or you might be frustrated that another player beat you, but it's important to remain respectful. Here are some examples of behaviours that we don't accept, and that may result in your account being permanently suspended:
- Bullying or threats: in particular, changing your name to something that anyone else
- Swearing or obscene language: The game uses filters to block offensive terms, but anyone attempting to bypass our filters will be breaking this rule.
- Hate speech
- Spamming or advertising
When a player does something that unfairly benefits them, this goes against the spirit of fair competition and can ruin the experience for everyone else. Don't use modified versions of the game to give yourself an unfair leg-up over your opponents. It's important not to modify your game save, both to keep the playfield level, and to keep your personal data safe: the third party websites or applications that claim to be able to give you items or rings may in reality be viruses designed to gain access to your phone, tablet, or computer, and access the data on it.
To keep things fair and fun for everyone, if we detect your account is doing something that isn't fair to other players, it may be permanently suspended. Examples of actions that could lead to your account being suspended include:
- Cheating or hacking
- Repeatedly exploiting a bug or glitch
- Attempting to use a non-SEGA website or app to upgrade your account
- Buying or selling accounts