There may be a time when you need to transfer your SEGA Heroes progress onto a new device. If your game is linked to a Game Center account, this is easy - simply follow the instructions below.
Please note that this method can only be used to transfer progress between two devices on the same platform - for example, from one iOS device to another.
If you wish to transfer progress to a new device on a different platform - for example, from an Android device to an iOS device - you'll need to use the Link Devices feature.
- Open SEGA Heroes.
- From the main menu, tap the cog icon at the top right of the screen to open the settings menu.
- Scroll down to the Account section, and find the button that says "Disconnected" or "Connected".
- If it says "Connected", it means your SEGA Heroes progress is already safely linked to your Google Play account - you don't need to do anything else!
- If it says "Disconnected" this means your progress is not linked to your Game Center account. Tap the button.
- If prompted, select the relevant account to link your progress to.
Once you select the correct account, your game will restart. When it loads up, your existing progress will be recovered, and you can continue playing from where you left off.