Before contacting the support team, it's a good idea to try out some common troubleshooting steps, as you may be able to fix your problem yourself. Here are some troubleshooting steps for general problems, internet / server connection issues, and problems with real money purchases
The steps below are useful first steps for a number of issue
- Minimise the app, then tap the app icon to reopen it.
- Fully close the app, then reload it.
- On iOS do this by double tapping the home button, then swipe the app away to close it. Now, find the app and tap it to reopen it.
- On Android the steps can vary between devices, but generally: open your Android settings menu, then tap on the "Apps" or "Applications" option. tap on the app you want to close, then select "Force Stop". Note that if this option is greyed out, it means the app is not currently running. Now, find the app and tap it to reopen it.
If you are having trouble connecting to the game's server:
- Try the General Issues troubleshooting steps above
- Close your game, then try disconnecting and reconnecting to the internet.
- Connect to the internet using a different connection. For example, if you usually connect using WiFi, try using your data connection instead, or vice versa. Or, try using a different WiFi connection - for example, use a friend's WiFi or one at a cafe or library.
Real money purchase issues
If you have received a receipt but haven't received your purchase:
- Wait 24 hours. Usually purchases are instant, but it can sometimes take up to 24 hours for a purchase to be processed by Google or Apple and credited to your account
- Contact support. When contacting support please make sure you include any receipts your received for making your purchases,