If you are experiencing problems within the game, here are a few options you could try:
Try fully closing the game
- For iOS (iOS7 or newer):From the device's main screen, double tap the "Home" key to view all running apps. Scroll through the list of apps until you find Sonic Forces: Speed Battle. “Swipe" the app off the screen and it should disappear - you've now closed the game.
- For Android: Depending on the device, apps can be closed under the "Settings". Search for the "Manage Apps" page or its equivalence within the settings. Players can choose to "Shut Down" the app to fully close the game. (Please refer to your device's manual for specific instructions.)
Try running the app in Airplane mode or on WiFi only. There are some cases where your cellular connection and WiFi connection can interfere with each other.
- Try switching to Airplane Mode and playing offline
- Try switching to Airplane Mode and turn on WiFi
- Try switching off WiFi and using just your Cellular connection
Restart your device.
- For iOS: Press and hold the Power Button for 5 seconds and Slide to Power Off. Once your device has powered down, press and hold the Power button again to turn it back on again.
- For Android: For many devices, press and hold the Power Button and select "Power off". Once your device has powered down, press and hold the Power button again to turn it back on again.
Check for updates for your device:
- iOS: Apple recommends that you first back up your data before an update. Go to Settings -> General -> Software Update
- Android: On many devices you can find the option to update your software in the "About Device" section of your Settings. If you are unable to update your software, please see your device's instruction manual.
Reset your Network Connection. Certain data may be left over on devices after each update that could conflict with game play. Certain devices allow you to reset or "flush out" any older network settings that may improve connections. Please be aware that you may need to reconfigure certain settings such as router passwords.
- For iOS: Settings -> General -> Reset -> Reset Network Settings
- For Android: Please see your device's instruction manual.