When setting up a race against other real players, Sonic Forces: Speed Battle takes into account your Trophy score and your physical location to match you with similar competitors for the best experience.
Articles in this section
- How does matchmaking work?
- How do Seasons work?
- What are tiers?
- Why does my protective bubble sometimes not prevent me from taking damage?
- What are Trophies, and how do I win them?
- How can I get new runners?
- Why have I stopped receiving battle chests?
- What do I earn by increasing my Player Level?
- Why should I upgrade my runners
- What are items, and how do I use them?