Each runner has three distinct Items they can use in a Battle. They also also have three attributes: Speed, Acceleration and Strength. Speed is the top speed a Runner can reach, Acceleration is how quickly a Runner can reach top speed and Strength is the amount a Runner slows down when they take damage from an attack.
Articles in this section
- How do Seasons work?
- What are tiers?
- What are trophies?
- How can I get new runners?
- What do I earn by increasing my Player Level?
- Why should I upgrade my runners
- What are items, and how do I use them?
- How is each runner different?
- What are Chests?
- What are Red Rings used for?