You can save your game to the Google+ cloud or iCloud. This is very important, as your game is only stored on your device and cannot be restored if lost.
- Go to your device Settings > Backup & Storage > Check that allowing apps to back up to Google's servers is enabled
- Go to Google Settings > Apps with Google+ Sign-In
- Select the Google+ account you have synced with the game
- Check that Sonic Dash is in the list of synced titles.
Please note that this may vary depending on your device.
- Go to your Device's Settings > iCloud > Storage > Manage Storage
- Select your device
- Check that iCloud backup is active and the Sonic Dash backup is enabled
- Unfortunately it is not possible to back up your Sonic Dash Windows saved game.
Restore your progress:
- Your progress should be automatically restored once you sign into the game with your Google+ or iCloud account.