If you are experiencing problems within the game, here are a few options you could try:
Perform a hard reset on the App:
- From the device's main screen, double tap the "Home" key to toggle running apps. Pan the screen until “Heroki” is highlighted. “Swipe" the selected screen away from you to see that the app has disappeared from the list.
Restart your device.
- Press and hold the Power Button for 5 seconds and Slide to Power Off. Once your device has powered down, press and hold the Power button again to turn it back on again.
Check for updates for your device:
- Apple recommends that you first back up your data before an update. Go to Settings -> General -> Software Update
Reinstall the App
- First make sure that you have backed up your game. This can be done through iCloud.
- Go to your Device's Settings > iCloud > Storage > Manage Storage > Select your device > Check that iCloud backup is active and the Sonic Dash backup is enable
- Uninstall the game:
- From the Home screen, tap and hold the "Heroki" icon to see it shake. Tap the "x" button to delete the app.
- Reinstall the Game: Go to the App store to find and re-download the game!