If you are experiencing problems within the game, here are a few options you could try:
Perform a hard reset on the App:
- For iOS (iOS7):From the device's main screen, double tap the "Home" key to toggle running apps. Pan the screen until Crazy Taxi: City Rush is highlighted. “Swipe" the selected screen away from you to see that the app has disappeared from the list.
- For Android: Depending on the device, apps can be closed under the "Settings". Search for the "Manage Apps" page or its equivalence within the settings. Players can choose to "Shut Down" the app to perform a hard reset. (Please refer to your device's manual for specific instructions.)
Try running the app in Airplane mode or on WiFi only. There are some cases where your cellular connection and WiFi connection can interfere with each other.
- Try switching to Airplane Mode and playing offline
- Try switching to Airplane Mode and turn on WiFi
- Try switching off WiFi and using just your Cellular connection
Reset your Network Connection. Certain data may be left over on devices after each update that could conflict with game play. Certain devices allow you to reset or "flush out" any older network settings that may improve connections. Please be aware that you may need to reconfigure certain settings such as router passwords.
- For iOS: Settings -> General -> Reset -> Reset Network Settings
- For Android: See your device's instruction manual.
Reinstall the App
- First make sure that you have connected your account to Facebook. This will save your progress so it can be restored after you reinstall the app! Make sure you note down or take a screenshot of your Account ID just in case you need it later.
- For iOS: From the Home screen, tap and hold the "Crazy Taxi" icon to see it shake. Tap the "x" button to delete the app.
- For Android: Depending on the device, apps can be closed under the "Settings". Search for the "Manage Apps" page or its equivalence within the settings. Select "Delete" from the app's details page, or through Google Play. (Please refer to your device's manual for specific instructions.)