If you are experiencing problems within the game, here are a few options you could try:
Perform a hard reset on the App:
- For iOS7:From the device's main screen, double tap the "Home" key to toggle running apps. Pan the screen until Sonic Dash is highlighted. “Swipe" the selected screen away from you to see that the app has disappeared from the list.
Try running the app in Airplane mode or on WiFi only. There are some cases where your cellular connection and WiFi connection can interfere with each other.
- Try switching to Airplane Mode and playing offline
- Try switching to Airplane Mode and turn on WiFi
- Try switching off WiFi and using just your Cellular connection
Restart your device.
- Press and hold the Power Button for 5 seconds and Slide to Power Off. Once your device has powered down, press and hold the Power button again to turn it back on again.
Check for updates for your device:
- Apple recommends that you first back up your data before an update. Go to Settings -> General -> Software Update
Reset your Network Connection. Certain data may be left over on devices after each update that could conflict with game play. Certain devices allow you to reset or "flush out" any older network settings that may improve connections. Please be aware that you may need to reconfigure certain settings such as router passwords.
- Go to Settings -> General -> Reset -> Reset Network Settings
Reinstall the App
- First check to see if your data can be backed up. Unfortunately this may not be an option.
- Make sure that the app is available for download from the iTunes store. Some apps are no longer available and may not be able to be downloaded again if removed.
- If you're sure you want to uninstall the game, then:
- From the Home screen, tap and hold the icon to see it shake. Tap the "x" button to delete the app.
- Reinstall the Game: Go to the App store to find and re-download the game!