If you are experiencing problems within the game, we suggest that you first try the following:
Save your game data:
- If possible, save your game by logging in to Facebook from the app. Your progress or purchases may be lost if you uninstall the game without saving.
Perform a hard reset on the App:
- For iOS (iOS7):From the device's main screen, double tap the "Home" key to toggle running apps. Pan the screen until Super Monkey Ball Bounce is highlighted. “Swipe" the selected screen away from you to see that the app has disappeared from the list.
- For Android: Depending on the device, apps can be closed under the "Settings". Search for the "Manage Apps" page or its equivalence within the settings. Players can choose to "Shut Down" the app to perform a hard reset. (Please refer to your device's manual for specific instructions.)
Re-Installing the App: If data cannot be saved or restored, this might not be a good option.
- First make sure that you have connected your account either to Facebook or on the Game Center. This will save your progress so it can be restored after you reinstall the app!
- For iOS: From the Home screen, tap and hold the "Super Monkey Ball Bounce" icon to see it shake. Tap the "x" button to delete the app.
- For Android: Depending on the device, apps can be closed under the "Settings". Search for the "Manage Apps" page or its equivalence within the settings. Select "Delete" from the app's details page, or through Google Play. (Please refer to your device's manual for specific instructions.)
Wait for the next update and try again. We are constantly working to improve performance and gameplay!