The easiest way to request the deletion of your data is to contact the support team though the game. Contacting us this way means your request will be processed more quickly and easily, as the team will automatically receive most of the information they need to begin the deletion process.
- Open the game.
- From the main menu, scroll and select “Help & Options”
- Tap "Settings", then “Help Center”.
- At the bottom right, tap the button to open a new support ticket.
- Type a message into the message box. For example, “I would like to delete my data in Sonic CD"
Click the send button to send the email to our support team. They will review your message and get back to you shortly. We strongly recommend using the method above to contact our team if possible. However, if this really isn’t possible you can also contact our support team from this support site, although please be aware that requesting a deletion using this method will still require you to provide some information you’ll need to find in your game:
- At the top of this page, click the “Submit a request” button.
- A form will appear. Fill in as much information as possible; the more information you provide here, the faster the team will be able to process your request.
- In the Description field, clearly state your request; for example: “I would like to delete my data in Sonic CD"
- Click the “Submit” button at the bottom to send your request. Our support team will review it, and get back to you with the next steps in the process.