If you are experiencing problems within the game, here are a few options you could try:
Perform a hard reset on the App:
- For iOS (iOS7):From the device's main screen, double tap the "Home" key to toggle running apps. Pan the screen until Crazy Taxi Gazillionaire is highlighted. “Swipe" the selected screen away from you to see that the app has disappeared from the list.
- For Android: Depending on the device, apps can be closed under the "Settings". Search for the "Manage Apps" page or its equivalence within the settings. Players can choose to "Shut Down" the app to perform a hard reset. (Please refer to your device's manual for specific instructions.)
Try running the app in Airplane mode or on WiFi only. There are some cases where your cellular connection and WiFi connection can interfere with each other.
- Try switching to Airplane Mode and playing offline
- Try switching to Airplane Mode and turn on WiFi
- Try switching off WiFi and using just your Cellular connection
Restart your device.
- For iOS: Press and hold the Power Button for 5 seconds and Slide to Power Off. Once your device has powered down, press and hold the Power button again to turn it back on again.
- For Android: For many devices, press and hold the Power Button and select "Power off". Once your device has powered down, press and hold the Power button again to turn it back on again.
Check for updates for your device:
- iOS: Apple recommends that you first back up your data before an update. Go to Settings -> General -> Software Update
- Android: On many devices you can find the option to update your software in the "About Device" section of your Settings. If you are unable to update your software, please see your device's instruction manual.
Reset your Network Connection. Certain data may be left over on devices after each update that could conflict with game play. Certain devices allow you to reset or "flush out" any older network settings that may improve connections. Please be aware that you may need to reconfigure certain settings such as router passwords.
- For iOS: Settings -> General -> Reset -> Reset Network Settings
- For Android: Please see your device's instruction manual.
Reinstall the App
- First make sure that you have backed up your game. This can be done through iCloud or Google+.
- iOS: Go to your Device's Settings > iCloud > Storage > Manage Storage > Select your device > Check that iCloud backup is active and the Crazy Taxi Gazillionaire backup is enable
- Android: We are getting reports that backing up data on Android is not always working. We recommend against reinstalling the app!
- Uninstall the game:
- iOS: From the Home screen, tap and hold the "Crazy Taxi Gazillionaire" icon to see it shake. Tap the "x" button to delete the app.
- Android: Depending on the device, apps can be closed under the "Settings". Search for the "Manage Apps" page or its equivalence within the settings. Select "Delete" from the app's details page, or through Google Play. (Please refer to your device's manual for specific instructions.)
- Reinstall the Game: Go to the App store or Google Play store to find and re-download the game!