As a security feature, the app store providers (Google, Apple, etc) make it impossible for developers like SEGA to charge your account without approval. If you have unauthorized charges on your account, then it is likely that someone else has access to your device or account. We therefore strongly recommend that you:
- Confirm that the charge was from a purchase made in a SEGA game.
- Check with Friends, other members of your household, and anyone else who may have known your password or had access to your device to see if they made the purchase, either accidentally or otherwise.
- Check that you have forced your device to ask for a password for every purchase. This setting reduces the likelihood of a purchase being made either accidentally, or by someone else with access to your device:
- iOS: https://support.apple.com/HT204030
- Android: https://support.google.com/googleplay/answer/1626831
- Contact Apple's iTunes Support or Google Wallet Support, as they will be able to assist you further. Let them know that you believe your account has been compromised, and they will be able to help you secure it.
In the meantime, you should consider the log-in and password you used for your account to be compromised. It is highly recommended that you take the following steps to ensure the security of your account:
- Change your password. For extra security, chose a new, password that is unique and that you don't use on any other accounts.
- We also strongly recommend you change the password on any other accounts that were using this password. address or password. If the same password suggest you review your statements for any other fraudulent
While it's important to use secure settings for all account, is always even more important to take extra precautions with any account that has your financial data on. Make sure you are using a strong password - at least 12 characters long, and that doesn't consist of easily guessable personal information, or simple words or phrases.