The game is designed to automatically detect your device and run with the best settings. However, if the game is still not quite running as smoothly as you'd like, you can manually lower the graphical settings. To do this, go to the settings menu by tapping the cog at the top right corner. From here, select Game, then toggle the graphical settings using the Graphics Quality option. Usually, lowering this setting will improve performance.
Articles in this section
- Why is Sonic Racing exclusive to Apple Arcade? Will you release it on Android?
- Getting started with Sonic Racing
- How do I increase my player level?
- The game is running poorly on my device. What can I do to improve performance?
- The game is difficult to control. What other control methods can I use?
- What should I do if I have trouble with my Apple Arcade subscription?
Article is closed for comments.